Welcome back to National Parks and other public lands with T! On a regular basis, we’ll feature a favorite photo or two from a friend in the National Park community. Are you a National Park fan with a photo favorite you think would be great for this series? Send me a private message through the contact section of this blog!
About these photos»
- Place: Shenandoah National Park, Virginia
- Date: August 2017 & April 2019
- Photo Credit: Danielle (Everybody’s National Parks)
- Pictured (above): South River Falls Trail. We hiked down the South River Falls Trail and returned on the AT – Appalachian Trail. This photo is on the AT shortly after we saw a black bear less than 100 feet from the trail. Photo taken during spring break April 2019.
- Pictured (Below): This photo was taken during a photography workshop not far from Big Meadows in August 2017.
- Why they are some of my favorites: Shenandoah holds a special place in my heart. I consider it our home park even though we live far from it. I’ve been coming to Shenandoah since I was in college. It’s the first park I visited with Bryan and the first park we took our kids to. I day dream of bringing my grandchildren here one day.
Meet Danielle from Everybody’s National Parks»
I’m Danielle and along with my husband Bryan and our 2 junior rangers we host Everybody’s National Parks, an audio guide podcast promoting family adventure in our national parks. “It’s like having a ranger in your pocket.” We created the podcast we were looking for to help plan and prepare for our trips.–Written by Danielle from Everybody’s National Parks
Where can we find Everybody’s National Parks?
- Website: www.EverybodysNationalParks.com
- Podcast: everybodysnationalparks.com/social
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/everybodysnationalparks
- Instagram: @everybodysnationalparks
- Twitter: @everybodysnps