EarthCam and Facebook Streaming at the park»
Welcome back to National Parks and other public lands with T! For National Park Week, in light of social distancing orders, many parks have made virtual tours available. Paterson Great Falls National Historic Park has been streaming ranger talks live on its Facebook page and the city of Paterson has made a live webcam view of the falls available here.
- Paterson Great Falls NHP
- Paterson Great Falls Native Heritage Celebration
- Paterson Great Falls Overlook Park
- Paterson Great Falls Waterfall Wednesday
- Paterson Great Falls Live Webcam
- Paterson Great Falls Raceways (Coming Soon)
- Paterson Great Falls and Alexander Hamilton (Coming Soon)
- Paterson Great Falls Mary Ellen Kramer Park (Coming Soon)
- Paterson Great Falls and Rainbows (Coming Soon)
Location: 72 McBride Avenue Extension, Paterson, NJ
Designation: National Historical Park
Date designated or established: 11/7/2011
Date of my visit: 1/26/2020
9 thoughts on “Paterson Great Falls Live Webcam”
We took a couple of these tours already and they were pretty cool. The Rangers’ tour made it even better!
Live cameras have added a great deal to our appreciation of natural wonders. Thanks and kudos to the folks at Patterson Great Falls. Curt
I agree. If you time it right, you can see Old Faithful erupt on Yellowstone’s webcam…without the crowds
I love this painting. The Canada Geese add more character to it as well. <3
Thanks 😊. It is a photo I converted to digital painting
Now, I can see that. But it still looks beautiful. It’s different. 😉
Another reason to love the waterfall: Nobody feels like they have fallen. Thanks for posting.