Welcome back to National Parks and other public lands with T! On a regular basis, we’ll feature a favorite photo or two from a friend in the National Park community. Are you a National Park fan with a photo favorite you think would be great for this series? Send me a private message through the contact section of this blog!
About these photos»
- Place: Yosemite National Park, California
- Date: May 2019
- Photo Credit: Danielle (Everybody’s National Parks)
- Pictured (above): Bike riding in Yosemite Valley through Cook’s Meadow.
- Pictured (Below): Our 2 junior rangers taking a break from bike ride to admire Yosemite Falls.
- Why they are some of my favorites: Bike riding through Yosemite Valley was one of the highlights of our trip. It is a great way to get around and explore at your own pace. We discovered many off-the beaten path places while biking such as The Fen at Happy Isles and the beach along the Merced River at the Housekeeping Camp. Bryan and one daughter saw a black bear in Cook’s Meadow. The kids loved biking in the Valley so much that they requested we do it again the next day.
Meet Danielle from Everybody’s National Parks»
I’m Danielle and along with my husband Bryan and our 2 junior rangers we host Everybody’s National Parks, an audio guide podcast promoting family adventure in our national parks. “It’s like having a ranger in your pocket.” We created the podcast we were looking for to help plan and prepare for our trips.–Written by Danielle from Everybody’s National Parks